- Number of posts requested: 1
- Category: HGV driver
- Sector: Cutting, shaping and finishing of ornamental and building stones
- Les Carrières de Maffle, a company located in Ath and active in the transformation of natural stone for the Construction and Renovation sectors, is currently seeking 1 CE driver accepting versatility for permanent contract!
- With the help of the trailer, you will load and unload and transport stones from the stone quarry in Soignies to the company. You know how to load, strap and store stone blocks and pallets in order to respect all safety standards during transport.
- You must understand the loading instructions given.
- You will deliver orders and unload them at customers’ premises, mainly in Belgium.
- Outside of the delivery times, you are flexible and help the shop assistants or support the storekeeper in packaging or storage tasks.
- If you are notified in time, you can adjust your working hours to take account of transport requirements.
- The company is easily accessible by public transport, with Maffle station located just behind the company.
French: Good knowledge
[C+E] C licence with trailer > 750 kg (You must have a CE permit.)
- You have good appearance and confidence in yourself and your ability to drive with 30 T of stone on the platform of your vehicle.
- You are self-motivated and hard working.
- Punctuality and physical fitness are essential.
- You demonstrate clarity, integrity and honesty.
Versatility is required.
- Hours/week : 38h00
- Schedule : Variable hours starting at 6am, 7am or 8am depending on the urgency of the moment. Possibility of delivery on Saturdays, subject to a recovery day during the week.
- Type: Full time day
Based on CP 102.08
Please contact us by telephone and send us your application by e-mail, specifying the reference: JOBDAY Multi-skilled EC driver. You will be contacted to confirm your application and obtain all the information relating to the Jobday which will be held in the company on Thursday 15/09/2022 from 9am to 12pm.
Rue du Midi, 61 B
office : 056/85 13 29
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com