Are you passionate about working with natural stone? You carve stone like a true artist ?
- Autonomy & thoroughness at work;
- Knowledge & mastery of the function ;
- Versatility & flexibility in order to be able to participate in other tasks in the production and processing of stone.
|Number of posts requested||4|
|Trade category||Stone cutter – Finisher|
|Business sector||Cutting, shaping and finishing of ornamental and building stones|
Les Carrières de Maffle, a company located in Ath and active in the transformation of natural stone in the Construction and Renovation sectors, is currently looking for 4 stone cutters for permanent contracts!
You will be a multi-skilled finisher
You participate in the transformation, from blocks and slabs, of genuine Soignies Blue Stone and Pierres de France into finished products, standard or made-to-measure, such as door thresholds, window sills, wall coverings, stair treads, bathroom shelves, baseboards, kitchen worktops, slabs, paving stones, etc.
As a stone cutter – finisher, you will be required to handle the cut stones in order to finish them mechanically (polisher) or manually. You will also be responsible for packaging. At the end of the day, you will leave your workstation clean and tidy
The company is easily accessible by public transport, with Maffle station located just behind the company.
A willing and proactive attitude, motivation to work, punctuality, teamwork and good physical condition are essential.
– Professional experience(s) :
- Sector: Cutting, shaping and finishing of ornamental and building stones
- Description: You do not need to have experience to apply. The company provides in-house training. Any motivated and willing person is invited to apply!
- Duration : Not important
- Language(s) : French – Moderate knowledge
- Specific knowledge: You have a good ability to read and understand production sheets.
- A willing and proactive attitude, motivation to work, punctuality, integrity, honesty, teamwork and good physical condition are essential.
- You are rigorous.
- You accept versatility and flexibility in order to be able to participate in other tasks in the stone production and transformation process.
- You agree to work in 2 breaks.Description :
- You are a team player.
- Work pattern: Hours/week : 38h00
- Schedule :2 breaks 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm + 1 Saturday out of 2 from 7am to 3pm with recovery the following week
- Contract: permanent contract:
- Type: Full time 2 breaks
- Salary : attractive : 14,8412 EUR / heure (CP 102.08)
Contact details: Please contact us by phone and send us your application by email, specifying the reference: JOBDAY Stonemason You will be contacted in order to confirm your application and obtain all the information related to the Jobday which will be held in the company on Thursday 15/09/2022 from 9am to 12pm.
Rue du Midi, 61 B
Office 056/85 13 29
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com